Here’s Some Info About Us
Al and Amy are a local father/daughter team who are life-long Bergen County residents.
Al is a long-time business owner who took over the management of an auto parts business and a commercial building upon his father’s death and subsequently settled multiple properties when his mother passed away. Al is a licensed Real Estate agent and completed the Probate Mastery Course and holds the Certified Probate Expert designation.
Amy got into the real estate business after graduating from Quinnipiac University with a degree in Public Relations/Marketing. She uses her marketing experience and her extensive use of social media to sell homes for top dollar. Amy also holds a Broker/Salesperson license.
Al’s first-hand experience of settling an estate and Amy’s knowledge of technology makes them the perfect team!
Based on personal experiences, we have developed a keen awareness of the
challenges associated with dealing with properties in probate.
- Listing and selling your probate property for top, market value as a standard list and sell transaction
- Arranging for estate sales/clean-outs to assist with the disposition of Personal Belongings
- Facilitating and managing any necessary repairs to the property to get it ready for sale
- Finding cash buyers that will purchase and close quickly on the property in “AS-IS” condition
- Facilitating environmental matters such as underground oil tanks
- After Probate Transactions (ex: second homes, investment properties, and surviving spouse housing)
- Transitional Needs (ex: marriage, relocation, divorce, empty-nesting, and foreclosures)
Please contact us WITHOUT ANY OBLIGATION today by giving us some basic information via THIS FORM for a frank evaluation of your circumstances from someone who’s been through what you are experiencing and can help you in a compassionate and professional manner.
For more info, you may want to visit our other website at: www.northjerseyprobate.com or you can call us at Al Egizi: 201-394-9363 / Amy Egizi: 201-403-6166
Thanks again for visiting our website and I hope to have the opportunity to earn your trust and your business.